Wooden boxes are used to protect goods as well as for their transport and storage. Wooden boxes used for export packaging are perfect for the protection of your fragile products. The boxes are also suitable for overseas traffic – in combination with an anti-corrosion packaging.
- the prevention of mechanical damage
- the protection against weather influences
- the protection against air humidity
- the protection against UV radiation
- the protection against exterior influences (acidic or basic environment)
The bases of any safe transport are a good quality fixation and therefore the prevention of any movement of the goods. The goods are attached to the bottom of the box while using wood, fixing bands, metal fasteners, angle irons and other metal materials.