HDPE foils are made by blowing melted high-density polyethylene.
The product is a foil in the form of a tube or a tube with side-folds. By cutting these tubes, we obtain half-tubes or flat foils.
Unlike LDPE foils, HDPE has more matte surface, is tougher, more easily crumpled, with a characteristic rustling sound. It is resistant to temperatures from -40°C to +110°C. Polyethylene foil is not ecologically harmful and may be recycled.
- width, 100mm (tube 200mm) - 2000mm
- maximum circumference, 18m
- thickness, 10-100 my
- UV stabilization – against solar radiation, usually for 12 to 24 months
- Through-coloring – according to samples, indicated in percentages
- Print – maximum, colors
- Ionization – surface treatment necessary prior to printing
- Perforation – micro or macro perforation in various locations
- Antistatic treatment – against the occurrence of static electricity
- Cutouts – according to client specification