SAPRIL has long been employing disabled people, with a share of over 50% of the company's total staff.
Thanks to this, our Company is a so-called protected workshop, which, within the scope of realized deliveries of products, offers its customers the possibility of the fulfillment of a so-called alternative performance.
We are a member of the Association of Employers of the Disabled in the Czech Republic.
Check our registration and the current amount of available alternative performance on the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs website.
- Alternative performance is defined in Section 81 of Act No. 435/2004 Coll., effective from 1 October 2004. Here the obligation for all employers who employ more than 25 people to also employ people with disabilities is stated. If the employer does not employ or cannot employ such persons for whatever reason, it can fulfill this obligation either by buying products or services from employers employing more than 50% of disabled people, or from sheltered workshops (employing more than 60% of people with disabilities), or payment to the state budget. Implementing Decree No. 518/2004 Coll. was issued to this law "Alternative performance" and its benefits
- Act No. 435/2004 Coll. and its implementing decree No. are valid from 1.10.2004.
- When purchasing products or services from sheltered workshops or employers with more than 50% of people with disabilities, you do not have to pay a mandatory levy to the state budget.
- By collecting products or services from sheltered workshops, you will contribute to reducing unemployment in the region. The force of the new Employment Act and the calculation of the compulsory share fulfillment according to the new Act.
- Act No. 435/2004 Coll. and its implementing decree No. are valid from 1.10.2004. For the calculation of the fulfilment of the statutory share according to the new law, the average recalculated number of persons with disabilities of the vendor for the year 2005 is being monitored. Confirmation of the recalculated status of workers with disabilities is sent to customers after each quarter.
- With effect from 01.10.2017 according to §81 / 3, the provision of alternative performance is connected with the fulfillment of records and notification of the respective drawdown to the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.