- Wrapping: Adhesive tapes with a wide variety of uses for packing cardboard boxes with various bearing capacities and for other transport applications
- Crepe paper: For the protection of surfaces during painting, or creating sharp edges or transitions in painted surfaces, etc.
- Marking: For marking and identifying dangerous areas, identifying objects, delineating sectors in storages, etc.
- Corrective textile and aluminum tapes: For quick fixation and repair of damaged objects (heat insulation, air-conditioning ducts)
- Double-sided: Excellent for connecting or compiling two parts, both light and heavy items (gluing mirrors, trims, labels, etc.)